forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Placement of common libs (was Re: Decouple fo from skinconf (was Re: svn commit: r618400 ))
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 01:01:06 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

> OK, so I'll wait for Johannes to finish his tests, fix what
> needs to be fixed then
>
> - copy the missing libs into the plugin, publish it as 0.3
>   requiring Forrest 0.8

And deploy/release it before moving on with code.

> - the create a branch pdf_plugin_03

Why? We haven't created a branch for any other plugin.
Don't branch until we really need to.

It would be better to get moving with core 0.9 release.

Tagging the trunk is a good idea. We should add that
to our plugin development procedure howto doc.

-David