forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with fop94 locating an aart-image
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 01:56:02 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> I'm currently testing site-author with fop94 and came across
> this strange problem that in rendering
>
> /committed.html
>
> the aart-image
>
> committed-1.aart (located in xdocs, being called as
> committed-1.png) renders fine in html but causes this error
> in rendering fop.

There is an issue where lots of investigation has been
done into this type of problem. Using the "forrestbar"
to search for "pdf images" in Jira Issues found this:
 "images not reliably reproduced in PDFs"

Perhaps compare your branch with that using
localhost:8888/samples-b/linking.html#images

> ERROR - Image not available:
> C:\forrest\fop94\site-author/./content/xdocs/committed-1.png
>
> Since I remembered fop needing images to be in the
> content/resources/images directory I tried moving the
> aart-file there but that didn't fix the problem.
>
> Any ideas what to do?
>
> Thanks,
> Ferdinand

A note for the archives:

A later thread continued the discussion:
 http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/forrest-dev/200802.mbox/%3c47B5F6A5.8030804@soethe.net%3e
 "Re: svn commit: r628164"

-David