forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: pdf-plugin with fop .94 - can sbdy please help?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 03:04:02 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> >>- moved the libs from lib/core to the plugin-lib-dir
> >
> >IMO you moved too much (see the other mail).
>
> That's fixed.

There are now copies of at least "commons-logging" jars.

> >>- moved the style-sheets from common skin to
> >>   plugin-resources-dir
> >>- adjusted output.xmap to the best of my understanding
> >
> >Try cocoon:// instead (see side note on the other mail) and I guess you
> >get back the fo.
>
> Thanks Thorsten. That did the trick.
>
> >>- removed the fo-pipeline from main sitemap
> >>- changed build.xml
> >
> >What did you change? Did not see a commit.
>
> I actually had not committed build.xml yet.
> Done now.

See the notes at http://forrest.apache.org/docs/dev/howto/howto-buildPlugin.html#descriptor
"Managing the plugins descriptors" and keeping them
synchronised with the plugin's build.xml.
Although i suppose that that will happen after the merge and before
deploying the new plugin.

-David