forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <>
Subject Re: FOP94: BuildTest fails with Dispatcher
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:53:59 GMT
On Mon, 2008-02-18 at 08:48 +0000, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> > Since the dispatcher test is still breaking trunk, I have now fixed some
> > of the problems with fo used in the dispatcher plugin.
> >
> > Further tests unfortunately become impossible because
> > forrest crashed with the message
> >
> > Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space.
> >
> > If trunk remains broken, can we perhaps take the test involving the
> > whiteboard plugin (dispatcher) out of the standarf build test?
> -0 on that, dispatcher is in use - even if it is whiteboard. I'd rather
> see the dispathcers progress into trunk helped rather than hindered.
> If there was active development on Dispatcher I'd be -1, but given that
> it has been sleepy for a while I think -0 is fairer.

I am -1 on that (as can be seen on some commits last night ;)).

I am trying hard to get a first version of the dispatcher out and gladly
I can do some work ATM in working hours.

Hopefully last nights has shown a way to reuse skin stylesheets in
contracts. The key is to group functionality in separate stylesheets.
Thanks to the lm we can reuse this pieces of code in our contracts.

Thorsten Scherler