forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <>
Subject Re:
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 20:15:55 GMT
On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 11:36 -0500, Charlie Rose wrote:
> I have Forrest and this plugin working in a Tomcat environment.
> However, I cannot figure out how to pass the query string, and my
> results aren't transformed. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

I guess you are using forrest 0.8, right?

Do you use the plugin with the dispatcher or with skins?

In any way requesting

should return something. We use more or less the same parameter as in
solr directly (q is the query parameter).

As mentioned in

If you do not run solr on default port you need to change
<property name=""
in your

> Thanks.
> Charles Rose