forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to merge FOP94-branch
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 08:44:38 GMT
If libs and stylesheets where moved to the plugin directory
(where they belong) there could be two versions of the plugin

	0.2 using old fop
	0.3 using fop .94

As far as I can tell, these could then be used with Forrest
0.8 und higher and people had the option to use either
fop-version with either Forrest version.

Btw. How can we maintain two plugins of the same name but
with different versions in the plugin directory?

Thanks,
Ferdinand