forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Plans for integrating FOP .94
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 23:08:24 GMT
Looks like it's almost done. fop 94 is integrated and
stylesheets are adapted so that test documents look and work
as well as before. Sometimes better as I smoothed some rough
edges in the typesetting.

FOR-413 is basically fixed and over-large images will not
simply disappear but show clipped instead.

As documented in the commit-msgs, scale-down-to-fit will not
work in this version of fop. Promised for .95 and %-scaling
of image height is buggy and not recommended.

Have a look and let me know if you find anything that
doesn't work.

I'm planning to merge the branch back into trunk by the end
of next week if nobody objects.

Best regards,
Ferdinand Soethe