forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Xdoc format
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:30:31 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>> Carlos Tejo Alonso wrote:
>>> I was looking for the elements that could be inside <header> like
an
>>> example with these elements?

> That is good explanation, however i gather that Carlos was
> looking for an example of those elements.
>
> Even though our sample "document-v20" says
> "all possible elements", it doesn't.

Ahh, yes. The problems of trusting our own documentation. Being an
experienced user of Forrest I never look at it, I just assume that it is
up to date.

Carlos, once you have found the examples using the technique that David
suggests it would be great if you could provide a patch for the sample
document. That would help those who follow in your footsteps and stop me
  providing useless information ;-)

Ross