forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Xdoc format
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:19:05 GMT
Carlos Tejo Alonso wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for your answer.

[Please don't top post, it loses context in the thread and make the
archives difficult to follow]

> I was looking for the elements that could be inside <header> like
> example with these elements?

That's what a DTD defines. I have provided links to info about the DTD
and how to use it in your favourite editor. This will give
auto-completion in most editors, which will answer exactly this question.

Furthermore, in the document you linked to in your original post [1] is
generated from the DTD. It provides a description of what is allowed in
what elements. So, for example,  header is defined as:

header
Content model 	( title , subtitle ? , version ? , type ? , authors ? ,
notice * , abstract ? , meta * )

If you don't know how to read this or the DTD then I recommend you read
a tutorial on DTD, any search engine will help you find a good one.

Ross