forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: Windows-Installer for Forrest
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2008 23:14:53 GMT
David,

I knew it, you have all the administrative hassles at hand ;-)
Thanks for that, I'll have a closer look later on.

If I got it right it would be hard to get an installer for
Release 0.8 out to the mirrors since we went through the release
process some time ago.

The NSIS license seems to be rather liberal:
   http://nsis.sourceforge.net/License

We could place our license and credits on an informative step
within the wizard (The "Do you accept this?" screen).

So much for now
Johannes

--
User Interface Design GmbH, Ludwigsburg, Germany
Phone/Fax  +49 7141 37700-46/-99, Mobile +49 170 4914567

Offices:
Martin-Luther-Stra├če 57-59, D-71636 Ludwigsburg
Truderinger Strasse 330, D-81825 Muenchen
Friedrichsring 46, D-68161 Mannheim

Legal information according to EHUG:
User Interface Design GmbH; Managing Directors: Dr. Claus Goerner,
Franz Koller; Head office: Ludwigsburg; Commercial register of the
local court of Stuttgart, Germany, HRB 205519

+++
We have moved to new premises: As of October 15, you will find the UID head
office at Martin-Luther-Strasse 57-59 * 71636 Ludwigsburg.
+++