forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Windows-Installer for Forrest
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 01:14:35 GMT
Johannes Schaefer wrote:

> If I got it right it would be hard to get an installer for
> Release 0.8 out to the mirrors since we went through the release
> process some time ago.

We can create a forrest-0.8.1 from the 0.8 SVN branch.

Or the installer could be a separately released product.
That could be a good solution if the installer can contact
the mirrors.

Or we can release a 0.9 soon (though the Cocoon issues
should be attended to).

> The NSIS license seems to be rather liberal:
>   http://nsis.sourceforge.net/License

We are not re-distributing NSIS, so it doesn't matter.
The *.nsi script is all your own work, so it will be
an Apache Licensed file.

-David