forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Concurrency testing of the locationmap throws errors
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:19:33 GMT
Hi all,

I am ATM testing the dispatcher with jmeter and concurrent user.

The problem that I encounter is that the locationmap is throwing an
error as soon as there are concurrent user. :(

I have no clue ATM why that is happening but try
<map:match pattern="test">
 <map:generate src="lm://transform.html.document"/>
<map:serialize  />
</map:match>

with e.g. 10 user at the same time (Ramp-up time 0) and after you
freshly started forrest with skins or dispatcher. You will see 80%
failure with "Could not resolve locationmap".

I am quite doomed ATM since I had to finish my project yesterday and
after the last jmeter tests I cannot hand in the code.

Please if you have any idea what the problem can be let us now.

TIA

salu2