forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Plans for integrating FOP .94
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:19:08 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> Would you please be more explicit in your svn commit
> message for this block jar. In the past we have always
> mentioned the revision number from which it was built.
> The commit log can be edited:
> svn propedit svn:log --revprop -r603892 ...

As far as I understand the block was build from the sources
that were used to build all our cocoon blocks and FOP 0.94.
The code of the block itself, I understand, was adapted for
FOP 0.94. The source is included in the jar.

Should I simply say so in the message?

> Also we need to know what are the source changes.

Sources of the block are included. How best to document
changes of source code we don't maintain?

> Perhaps link to a Jira issue.

Updating to FOP 0.94 is not an issue yet. Should I create one?

Best regards,
Ferdinand Soethe