forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <>
Subject Re: Plans for integrating FOP .94
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:25:36 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> Earlier in this thread i referred you to issue
> which links to notes about that "externals" problem
> - lots of effort was previously spent to solve it.

Sorry, David, I did not follow up on that because I thought
it was a discussion about upgrading our Cocoon.

Which I didn't want to do because the new pdf was also
supposed to be used as a patch for the released 0.8.

I have now added the info from that discussion as a text
file to the cocoon directory.

> New Revision: 604147
> Log:
> Added info on how to retrieve sources
> Added:
>     forrest/trunk/etc/cocoon_upgrade/GettingCocoonSources.txt

Best regards,
Ferdinand Soethe

View raw message