forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Plans for integrating FOP .94
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:12:50 GMT
Johannes Schaefer wrote:

> Yes, the layout became messed up but this may (hopefully!) be fixed
> on XSL level.

I think this will be possible. Will take care of that the
next few weeks.

>> Btw: The update did not fix FOR-413. Things got worse. Next
>
> I'm not so pessimistic ... at least I do not get any "infinite loop"
> errors any more---which is a big improvement!
>
> I just tried out the test project and all pages seem to work!

Hmmm. After a restart I'm now getting the images that were
broken before (even though they seem to be a page too far).

But I'm not getting an image in GIF-Image (OK), are you?

> The images that are too high are cut off at the end and no scaling is
> applied as before, even not to wide images.

Yes, I can see them being cut off. Which is probably going
to remain that way since we cannot determine the rendered
size of the image in the style sheet. So a mode like switch
to scaling when image is too big would have to be done by
FOP, right?

Best regards,
Ferdinand Soethe