forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Plans for integrating FOP .94
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 12:31:07 GMT
Thanks to Jeremias, we have now completed the update to FOP
.94. To do so he has recompiled the block with the cocoon
revision that Forrest currently uses.

Which by the way turned out to be rather difficult because
there where externals used in cocoon that could not be
identified by the revision number we logged when taking that
snapshot. So the block is a hack, but it works as far as I
can tell.

So, the new FOP is integrated and used (in that branch) the
transformation is updated to complete processing without
fatal errors, from now on it's all about adjusting the
transformation to create at least as good a pdf as it did
before.

Btw: The update did not fix FOR-413. Things got worse. Next
step is to check the transformation and make it standard
conforming.

Best regards,
Ferdinand Soethe