forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Plans for integrating FOP .94
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:58:06 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

Thanks Thorsten. That helped quite a bit.

> Did you try to "just" add commons logging as well (drop the lib)?

I'd try if I knew where to find that lib :-)

> ..or (better) update our cocoon version to the current cocoon one or
> switch to cocoon-2.1.x. Otherwise we are really starting to fork cocoon.

That makes sense in context of what you write below.
So should I do that? And how do I get started.

I installed maven and checked out Cocoon trunk last night.
But building repeatedly failed with the message

> Failed tests:
>
> testRefreshSyncURI(org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.CachingSourceTestCase)

Is there a better way? Can I build the needed blocks
individually? Should I try another version?

Thanks,
Ferdinand