forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: Plans for integrating FOP .94
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 07:16:26 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe schrieb:
> I'm planning to integrate the latest released version of fop
> (.94) into trunk to solve FOR-413 and improve pdf-generation
> in general. (A patch for .8 will also be provided later on.)

Thank you Ferdinand for taking up the work so fast!

I wanted to do this for a while and we (M. Gmür) had a go at
it but we couldn't work it out. So, now it's your turn.

I'll provide a test project in FOR-413 so you can check if
everything's working out well.

Good luck!
Johannes

--
User Interface Design GmbH, Ludwigsburg, Germany
Phone/Fax  +49 7141 37700-46/-99, Mobile +49 170 4914567

Offices:
Martin-Luther-Straße 57-59, D-71636 Ludwigsburg
Truderinger Strasse 330, D-81825 Muenchen
Friedrichsring 46, D-68161 Mannheim

Legal information according to EHUG:
User Interface Design GmbH; Managing Directors: Dr. Claus Goerner,
Franz Koller; Head office: Ludwigsburg; Commercial register of the
local court of Stuttgart, Germany, HRB 205519

+++
We have moved to new premises: As of October 15, you will find the UID head
office at Martin-Luther-Strasse 57-59 * 71636 Ludwigsburg.
+++