forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Plans for integrating FOP .94
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 07:33:43 GMT
I guess you are right.
So first step would be to create a branch by issueing the
following command:

svn copy https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/trunk \
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/branches/UpdateFOPto094\
      -m "Updating fop to .94 and adjust fo-stylesheets"

then checkout this new branch an work on it.

Would be nice if anybody could check and confirm this before
I mess up something by accident.

Thanks,
Ferdinand