forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Plans for integrating FOP .94
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 04:03:49 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Thanks to Jeremias, we have now completed the update to FOP
> .94. To do so he has recompiled the block with the cocoon
> revision that Forrest currently uses.
>
> Which by the way turned out to be rather difficult because
> there where externals used in cocoon that could not be
> identified by the revision number we logged when taking that
> snapshot. So the block is a hack, but it works as far as I
> can tell.

Would you please be more explicit in your svn commit
message for this block jar. In the past we have always
mentioned the revision number from which it was built.
The commit log can be edited:
svn propedit svn:log --revprop -r603892 ...

Also we need to know what are the source changes.
Perhaps link to a Jira issue.

-David