forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using javax.xml.xpath
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 22:49:30 GMT
On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 19:45 +0100, Sina K. Heshmati wrote:
> Thorsten,
>
> I've written a contract that generates an issue summary.

How does this contract look like?

> The result should be dispatched in the sidebar but it fails because it cannot create
a node --poor XPath support [1].

How do you call it in your structurer?

>  Theoretically, this should be possible that's why I attempted to use the javax.xml.xpath
package but I'd like you to help me with that as you've written the original transformer class.

Hmm, I do not really understand what you are trying to do. I have read
your mail again and I have the impression that you may just need to use
the xpath injection of the dispatcher a wee bit different and it will
work.

Can you please outline what are you trying to do?

salu2