forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject [Feedback needed] Re: Publishing of cocoon 2.2 blocks from forrest
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 07:52:22 GMT
On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 14:02 +0100, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just committed a first cocoon 2.2 block in the forrest
>
> The question now is how can we publish a snapshot of this block to the
> maven repo?

I have an answer on cocoon-dev about how I can publish the snapshot.

Before I go ahead and do it I would like to know if somebody has
concerns to deploy a snapshot of the blocks.

To remind you they are just ports from forrest code to make it
"cocoon-blocked".

Till now we have the properties generator and the locationmap as block.

wdyt?

salu2