forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <>
Subject [Feedback needed] Re: Publishing of cocoon 2.2 blocks from forrest
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 07:52:22 GMT
On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 14:02 +0100, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Hi all,
> I just committed a first cocoon 2.2 block in the forrest
> The question now is how can we publish a snapshot of this block to the
> maven repo?

I have an answer on cocoon-dev about how I can publish the snapshot.

Before I go ahead and do it I would like to know if somebody has
concerns to deploy a snapshot of the blocks.

To remind you they are just ports from forrest code to make it

Till now we have the properties generator and the locationmap as block.

Thorsten Scherler