forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject cocoon 2.2, dispatcher and blocks
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 07:22:38 GMT
Hi all,

I am evaluating cocoon 2.2 for a current project and for this project I
need to port the dispatcher to a cocoon 2.2 block.

I made some first steps but before proceed I would like to ask whether
it is ok to create a dir
./whiteboard/cocoon-2.2/blocks
and add my code there.

As soon I am a wee bit more familiar with the new building system and
2.2. itself I will try to update our underlying version.

salu2