forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: rel not in DTD
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:03:07 GMT
Thanks guys for your replies.

See svn I have added in just the rel attribute, there were more that looked
useful but if we need them we can add them as and when - like this one.

There were 2 possible places I saw in the v2.0 DTD, it seemed appropriate
where it has ended up, rather than just restrict rel to the 'a' element.

I also made a start on adding rel="nofollow" , to just the thanks page so
far, but there are many more with external links to programs that we use so
will go through those over the next few days.

Gav...