forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler" <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: projectInfo plugin property changes
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 21:42:47 GMT
On 24/10/2007, David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote:
> Recently forrestbot messages have been bombarding cocoon-dev [1]
> about a change in the properties for the projectInfo plugin.
> At forrest-dev we don't get that because forrestbot doesn't
> build our docs. (We should set that up on our zone so that
> we get early warning.)

Yes, I have had that on my radar for some time (in fact I prmoised to
fix it on Cocoon docs about a week ago), but I'm a little swamped
right now. Thanks for starting the process for me.

> Anyway it seems to be complaining about a missing "projectInfo.url"
>
> Looking at Forrest site-author/forrest.properties.xml
> i see that we already have a "projectInfo.project.url".
>
> Was this an intentional change of property name?

That was not intentional, it was an oversight on my part.

Thanks for the nudge. I fixed this now. next Cocoon Docs build should work.

Ross