forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [Dispatcher] Problem with i18n and pdf
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 06:58:25 GMT
Hi,

Den 4. okt. 2007 kl. 15.15 skrev Cyriaque Dupoirieux:

> Hi,
>
>     I don't know how to translate the hard coded strings in the
> dispatcher fo generation.
>     I tried to translate "Table of Content" by adding a translation in
> the
> org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher/resources/stylesheets/
> common/translations/CommonMessages_<lang>.xml
>
>     But it does not work...
>
>     An idea ?

Yes, I have had it working for some time, but had forgot to commit
it. Unfortunately, when i svn-up-ed before commiting the change, the
pdf generation broke completely:

Internal Server Error
cause
master-reference 'book' for fo:page-sequence matches no simple-page-
master or page-sequence-master

I have to solve that one first.

But back to the idea about the original problem:

The issue is caused by there being no i18n processing defined in:

plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf/output.xmap

Adding i18n to that file should solve it. I will commit the required
modifications as soon as I get pdf working here again (I would like
to verify that it works with HEAD before commiting - I haven't
updated my svn in quite some time).

Best regards,
Sjur