forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject projectInfo plugin property changes
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 02:34:01 GMT
Recently forrestbot messages have been bombarding cocoon-dev [1]
about a change in the properties for the projectInfo plugin.
At forrest-dev we don't get that because forrestbot doesn't
build our docs. (We should set that up on our zone so that
we get early warning.)

Yesterday i tried building our docs manually and got the error.

Anyway it seems to be complaining about a missing "projectInfo.url"

Looking at Forrest site-author/forrest.properties.xml
i see that we already have a "projectInfo.project.url".

Was this an intentional change of property name?

The most recent change in this plugin is [2] but i don't have
time to investigate ATM.

When someone finds out the problem, please add a note to
the projectInfo/status.xml about this major change.

[1] http://marc.info/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=119318557012590

[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?diff_format=h&view=rev&revision=581853

-David