forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: projectInfo plugin property changes
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 00:00:56 GMT
Not sure how successful or not it was at this stage, but I tried to deploy
it :-

checkout-deployed-docs:

deploy-docs:
     [echo] Deploying plugin documentation to the web server
     [copy] Copying 95 files to
D:\Apache2\forrest\build\svn-plugin-docs-deploy\
plugins_0_80\org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo
     [exec] svn: warning:
'plugins_0_80\org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectI
nfo\skin\print.css' is already under version control
     [exec] svn: warning:
'plugins_0_80\org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectI
nfo\skin\screen.css' is already under version control
     [exec] A  (bin)
plugins_0_80\org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo\s
kin\images\Thumbs.db

deploy:
     [echo] Deploying unversioned plugin
org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.project
Info to the download server
     [copy] Copying 1 file to
D:\Apache2\forrest\build\svn-plugins-deploy\0.8
     [copy] Copying 1 file to D:\Apache2\forrest\build\svn-plugins-deploy

updateSVN:
     [exec] svn: warning:
'0.8\org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo.zip'
is already under version control
     [exec] svn: warning: 'org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo.zip'
is a
lready under version control

Off to work, so will take a look later.

Gav...