forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] decide the future of forrestdoc
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:42:38 GMT
Vincent Siveton wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> 2007/9/10, David Crossley <crossley@apache.org>:
>> Vincent Siveton wrote:

>> Thanks.
>>
>> Another thing is that Forrest need to remove the "forrestdoc"
>> entry from our Gump descriptor.

>> Really sorry that the Forrest PMC has taken so long
>> to finalise this.
>>
>> Please Apache Maven PMC, tell us when you have done
>> the 'svn copy' and we will remove it from ours.
>
> Done with r574907
>
> You could delete the forrest/trunk/whiteboard/forrestdoc/ project or
> add a README.TXT for the log with the new location.

I've deleted the directory, the log message points to Maven.

> Be sure that the Maven Team will take care of the code :)

It's nice to see it finally find a loving home. Thanks for your patience.

>> Note for the archives: See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-820
>
> I moved several Forrest issues on our jira (MSANDBOX-33, 34, 35, 36)
> and deleted for you some Forrest issues as won't fix (FOR-1033, 1030,
> 1028, 1027, 1024, 1023)
> You need to delete FOR-820.

Thanks for the cleanup, I closed FOR-820 with a won't fix and removed
the Tools: Forrestdoc component in JIRA. All issues that were in that
component are now closed and have been moved to the "other" component.

Ross