forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Sina K. Heshmati" <s...@khakbaz.com>
Subject Legal Notice in Individual SKOS Glossaries Missing
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 17:19:22 GMT
Cc: "Apache Forrest Developers List" <dev@forrest.apache.org>

A new plugin to support the SKOS vocabulary is being developed for Apache Forrest [1].
A few glossaries that are made available [2] by the W3C Glossary and Dictionary
Project [3] in SKOS format have been selected to serve as samples to demonstrate
how the plugin aggregates content from external sources.

As a result, the content from an external source may be presented in pages with
Apache copyright statement. Therefore, we need to make sure that the right legal
notice is associated with the aggregated content. To that end, I was wondering
if a project committer could add an explicit legal notice to SKOS glossaries [2],
so that we'll be able to refer to those resources in our source code.

Sina K. Heshmati

[1] http://forrest.apache.org/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2003/03/glossary-project/data/glossaries/
[3] http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/01/Glossary