forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Dispatcher behaves differently in static and dynamic modes
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 20:27:48 GMT
Has anyone seen this behaviour before?
Does anyone more familiar with the dispatcher know where I should start
debugging this?

I have a site using dispatcher, it uses a custom theme based on pelt
called simal.

I have a section of the site (at /projectDetails/* that uses a different
structurer definition.

This is defined in
src/documentation/resources/structurer/url/projectDetails/simal.fv

One of the things this does is add a link to a DOAP file using the
content-doap-link.ft contract (from the doap plugin). This contract
doesw not appear in the structurer definition for the rest of the site.

When I do "forrest run" everything looks correct. The DOAP file link
appears in the correct pages, and does not appear in the other pages.

However, when I do a "forrest site" the link appears in all pages, not
just those in the projectDetails/* urlspace.

Any ideas?

Ross