forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dispatcher behaves differently in static and dynamic modes
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 22:15:43 GMT
On Wed, 2007-08-01 at 23:11 +0200, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > However, when I do a "forrest site" the link appears in all pages, not
> > just those in the projectDetails/* urlspace.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> Very weird, will have a look now.

I used the fresh site and created
src/documentation/resources/structurer/url/projectDetails/pelt.fv

I can see the described behavior in e.g.
build/site/samples2/subdir/index.html
build/site/samples1/index.html
and some others

but e.g.
build/site/samples1/linking.html
shows the right behavior.

We need to debug RecursiveDirectoryTraversalAction.java, but could be a
caching problem of the locationmap.

salu2