forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: lost svn history for samples (Was: commit: r556367 [1/2])
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 10:40:40 GMT

Apologies for the delay in reverting MOTD stuff.

I now want to be sure that what I need to do is correct so I don't bugger it
up again.

I need to revert my copy of the entire /fresh-site/ to r556365

Then commit
Then publish site docs again
Then start again with my changes using svn move etc..

Does that sound about right

I will make time to do this over the weekend.

Gav...