forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: GSoC work on plugins
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 09:56:33 GMT

Yes, I agree it would be useful. However there are hurdles in the way
of getting it working properly - at least in terms of GSoC deadlines.

If you are still interested in doing this after GSoC has finished, I
think that would be great and you will of course get whatever help is
needed. The dependency between plugins is probably the only major
hurdle that has not been done before.

> > 2. Create the DOAC plugin and submit the code as a patch.
> > 3. Complete the DOAC plugin.
> >
> > Thoroughly test with lots of examples the FOAF and DOAC plugins.
> >
> > IF you have time after that, being the hCalendar plugin.
> >
> > You need to start doing this now - I do not want to see a last minute
> rush
> > of code submitted just before the deadline.
> >

> Thank you very much for the revised proposal on my behalf. I will try
> my best to complete it on time.
>
> Oshani

No problem, it is a suggested revised proposal, if you are happy with it
then great, you are of course welcome to submit your own. With the time
we have left though, I hope we can achieve all of what is in this one.

Gav...