forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Oshani Seneviratne" <osh...@apache.org>
Subject How do you add a link tag?
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 18:44:13 GMT
Hi,

In the FOAF plugin, I was trying to make the FOAF data get
auto-discovered by a tool like Semantic Radar [1]. To do that, I
believe there should be a link tag, such as the following, inside the
head element of the page.

<link rel="meta" type="application/rdf+xml" href="foaf.rdf" />

I could not find any DTD in document-v20 [2] for 'link', so I was
unable to add it in the xsl which transforms the FOAF into XDoc.

However, I see that some link tags are included (css files for
example) in the final HTML page generated. But I couldn't figure out
where those are picked up in the pipeline.

So I would really appreciate any advice on what I should do to get a
link tag included in a page.

Thanks,
Oshani

[1] https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3886