forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler" <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: lost svn history for samples (Was: commit: r556367 [1/2])
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 20:45:55 GMT
On 18/07/07, Gav.... <brightoncomputers@brightontown.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

You can move the files (assuming whatever the errors you were getting
are sorted) and then edit it in the new location. When you commit it
will be "moved with changes" and other files will be moved.

> Anyway, I haven't closed the Issue as I thought I'd wait for your thoughts
> on the outcome, no-one else seems interested in this stuff but didn't
> want to close it until you were satisfied. I never tested on a MAC.

I think you'll find that it's more a case of only David does the level
of peer review that we should all be doing ;-)

Personally I like what you are doing and I'm opting for lazy consensus.

Ross