forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject using the dispatcher in a plugin (was (Re: Brainstorming on the Baetle Plugin)
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:41:14 GMT
[Sina, please keep the topics of discussion consistent with the subject
line. Furthermore, please keep each email to a single topic of
discussion. The reasons for both of these practices is that it makes it
easier for people to read their emails and it makes the archives easier
to search. To this end I've split my reply in two and changed the
subject line]

Sina K. Heshmati wrote:
> I'm trying to make the SKOS plugin dispatcher aware but my original
> Cocoon sitemap doesn't seem to work well with Dispatcher so I should
> consider rewriting them probably looking at the DOAP plugin.

You should not need to touch your sitemap to enable the dispatcher. All
you need to do is enable the dispatcher in your forrest.properties and
forrest.properties.xml file. See [1] (Note, this may not be completely
up to date, please ask for assistance if it does not work).

The DOAP plugin is a good place to look for examples of the Dispatch in
use in a plugin similar to the one you are creating.

Ross