forrest-dev mailing list archives

From llamar burgess <>
Subject Resolved: howto get cocoon-2.2.0-dev?
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 10:32:14 GMT
Lo David,

You were right about the externals. Thanks to your help i was finally
able to build cocoon r351990.

These are the steps that worked for me:

1. checkout in rev 351990

2. checkout (i used rev
351990 - rev. number changed automaticaly)
(into folder cocoon/src/blocks)

3. checkout
in rev 351990
(into folder cocoon/src/gump/)

4. insert/add some changes** to cocoon/lib/jars.xml

5. copy and from
apache-forrest-0.8/etc/cocoon_upgrade into cocoon/

6. build cocoon

I did not test to integrate the outcoming jars with forrest0.8 by now,
but this is not topic of this discussion.

Thanks a million, David! You really helped me out with this.

best regards

**changes to cocoon/lib/jars.xml

 <file id="mx4j-jmx">
    <title>JMX interfaces</title>
      The JMX interfaces from the MX4J project.

  <file id="jetty-jmx">
    <title>Jetty JMX</title>
      Jetty JMX support for ModelMBeanImpl.

View raw message