forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: lost svn history for samples (Was: commit: r556367 [1/2])
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2007 10:06:46 GMT

Ok, someone then had better let me know the best way to revert trunk back
so I don't bu&&er up the history again.

I know I can revert my local changes back to before, but then should I
commit that, then make make new changes with svn:move then commit again ?
Is that the best way to approach it ?

Gav...