forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject moving header/abstract
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 14:00:46 GMT
What would be the consequences of moving header/abstract into <body> ?

I am trying to re-organise header/abstract + MOTD + ToC into a container
div, but is a little difficult when some of the content/structure comes
from site-to-xhtml.xsl and some come from document-to-html.xsl and the
2nd refers to the 1st !!

If I move header/abstract into the <body> then it all works fine and I have
my master container div for these sections. CSS then makes it how we want.

I will have to rethink another strategy if I can not move the above though.

Gav...