forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: [Proposal] decide the future of forrestdoc
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 13:31:42 GMT
As the 'other' interested party initially in this code here is
my stance.

If 'ForrestDoc' stays at Forrest I am happy to work on it where
I can as I said in my original reply, apply patches, work on
code I understand, try and understand what I don't etc etc ...

If Maven decide they want it over there, that's fine with me
too, but I wont be able to go over there and help at this
time, I am already spread as much across the ASF as I can and
want to manage. (No loss to the Maven folk there though :) )

I agree we are thin on the ground for active devs at this time
and in other threads we are talking about some major overhauls
of Forrests workings. We could probably do without maintaining
code that we haven't had a need for up to now.

I am therefore +1 on releasing it to Maven if they want it.

Gav...