forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Oshani Seneviratne" <osh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Outline FOAF plugin
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 15:21:59 GMT
Hi Gavin,

On 6/6/07, Gav.... <brightoncomputers@brightontown.com.au> wrote:
> Thanks Oshani, I have committed this initial code to the whiteboard.
> I will take a good look at it and test drive it over the next day or two
> and answer what I can then.
>
> As a side issue, your emails are coming through in HTML, plain text would
> be better for the archivers and for quoting.

Oh, I seem to have forgotten to switch off rich formatting before
posting to the list. I generally remember to do that before posting to
public mailing lists, but like many things with this initial
contribution, I seem to have overlooked this simple thing as well!
Thanks for pointing it out! Will be extra more careful from here on.

Also many thanks for committing my patch initially.

Regards,
Oshani