forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Siveton" <vincent.sive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Forrestdoc and Maven JXR
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 22:54:41 GMT
Hi guys,

Thanks for your replies.

I created a new JXR issue for this thread.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JXR-54

You could see that I created a Maven Forrestdoc Plugin to handle the
Forrestdoc tool.
Actually, Forrestdoc has several limitations like the hardcoded bottom
and the fact that it is not possible to aggregate several Maven
projects.

Your feedback are of course welcome.

Cheers,

Vincent