forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler" <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse and forrest.
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2007 10:24:52 GMT
Sorry, my focus has changed considerably since making a couple of
promises here. I still have this on my todo list, but it's not right
at the top right now (although it is rising again).

With respect to Ivy + Eclipse specifically you need IvyDE, see the Ivy site.

Ross

On 24/06/07, Gav.... <brightoncomputers@brightontown.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

Ross Gardler

OSS Watch - awareness and understanding of open source software
development and use in education
http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk