forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler" <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Plugin filesystem layout
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:45:29 GMT
On 21/06/07, Brian M Dube <bdube@apache.org> wrote:
> What do you think about organizing plugins in the filesystem by type?
>
> plugins/input
> plugins/output
> plugins/internal
>
> The core and whiteboard plugin directories are not overcrowded yet, but
> they feel a little unorganized. Advantages, disadvantages, other thoughts?

Do you mean the source directories or the deployment directories.

Assuming you mean the src directories I have no problem with things as
they are since command line completion solves all my problems and
having to go one directory lower is more of a pain to me.

That being said, I am only -0 on the idea.

Ross