forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler" <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Conditional application of dispatcher contracts
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 19:44:58 GMT
On 13/06/07, Brian M Dube <bdube@apache.org> wrote:
> On 6/13/07, Thorsten Scherler <thorsten@apache.org> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 23:00 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
> > > Note that overriding the theme with "projectDetails/theme.fv" and
> > > "projectDetails/index/theme.fv" does not work as I would have
> > > expected, the second theme requested is never used.
> > > This looks like a
> > > cache problem, is it?
> >
> > Hmm, not sure would be new. Should work fine: is the template name equal
> > to ${dispatcher.theme}?
>
> I've also experienced this issue in dynamic mode. In my case, the
> sequence is (from memory): 1) visit page with default
> structurer--works fine; 2) visit page with overridden
> structurer--works fine; 3) visit page with default
> structurer--non-default structurer from step 2 is used. If I recall,
> static mode generation was correct.

Did you see Thorstens subsequent mails. Apparently putting overrides
of the structurer in the content/xdocs directory is deprecated, and
doesn't work.

However, the *.fv files in /src/content/resources/structurer/url/foo/bar works.

I put a test case (which forms a kind of documentation) in the
dispatcher plugin and Thorsten has now fixed it.

Ross