forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler" <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r546173 - in /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.skos: resources/stylesheets/skos-to-document.xsl src/documentation/content/xdocs/glossary.xml
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 22:25:36 GMT
On 11/06/07, Oshani Seneviratne <oshani@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Ross,

> > On 11/06/07, rgardler@apache.org <rgardler@apache.org> wrote:

> > > Log:
> > > allow multiple definitions of glossary items (thanks to Oshani Seneviratne
FOR-1006)

> > Great stuff Oshani, some minor comments...
> >

> This is actually Sina's work. So the credit should go to him!
> (I contributed the code for the FOAF plugin by the way)

Oh blast!!!!

I'm really sorry Sina. For some reason I keep mixing the two of you up
in my mind, its one of the problems of only having a name in emails
and issue trackers and a mind that only focuses on one thing at a time
whilst trying to do ten things at once.

My apologies, I'll get your names right by the end of GSoC (Gav
already pulled me up about this in the run up to your start dates).

Ross