forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler" <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r545483 - .../descriptorIndex-to-contactsCSV.xsl
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2007 23:18:15 GMT
On 09/06/07, Gav.... <brightoncomputers@brightontown.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

I confess to not having tested it in the docs for the plugin, I did
this for a site I have that uses the doap plugin. It is, of course, a
fair assumption that the plugin itself would have a working sample in
it - sorry!

Anyway, long story short, I've fixed it now (wasn't handling cases
where root element was rdf:RDF)

> I found this
> http://sleepyhead81.blogspot.com/2004/08/line-breaks-in-xslt.html but have
> not been able to try its technique, nor if it appropriate until it has been
> tried.

That's the method (well a slight variation of the method) I am using -
it's just clumsy and so does not feel right..

Ross