forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler" <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: focus at this time (Was: Outline FOAF plugin)
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 07:49:14 GMT
On 08/06/07, David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote:
> Oshani, i re-read some old emails wherein you said
> that your exams were not over until mid-June.
>
> It was great to get your initial plugin committed
> at this stage. I know that we are all exited by the
> progress.
>
> However, please focus on your exams. Also all of us
> should bear that in mind and not distract you.

Yes David, that is right. All we need to see with respect to being
able to report to Google is that you are keeping thins ticking over.
You set your schedule in your application and as long as we know you
are around, we will trust that everything is proceeding according to
your schedule.

Just participating on the list now and again is sufficient until your
exams are over.

Ross