forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Brian M Dube <bd...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse and forrest.
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2007 20:37:37 GMT
Gav.... wrote:

> [...]

Did this document happen? The question is not meant to be pushy, it's
just that I'm still trying to catch up after moving house and I would
have easily missed it.

I didn't get any useful results by creating a project based on trunk,
regardless of the workspace location. I'm trying to achieve a useful
setup for Forrest plugin development that makes use of Ivy. With all of
trunk as one project, it seemed that my whiteboard plugin's Ivy details
are lost. Yesterday I had it set up so that the plugin in question was a
standalone project, and Ivy worked this way. I've made some changes
today and I can't recreate the working configuration from yesterday.

Does anyone else use Eclipse specifically for Forrest plugins?

Brian